- Multilayer Printed Masks made with Cotton Fabric & Melt Blown Bacterial Filter
- Perfect and Comfortable Fit Breathable Designer Masks
- Fitted with Coarse Particle Filter & Small Particle Filter
- Digitally Printed Fabric with Oekotex Approved Inks
- 95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- These masks are free size and fits mostly all face sizes (Ages 9+ onwards)
- They are ideal for all-day use and works perfectly for walking, grocery shopping and any other daily use
- Cord Locks are also included
- To clean the mask, just run it through the washing machine and dryer after use. Use Laundry detergent for washing
- Also hand-wash using soap can be done
- Other option is to put the mask into a paper bag and leave it in a warm place for at least two days. After that, the virus will become inactive and won’t be infectious.
- Remember, this face cover is not medical grade. We’re making these to help preserve the supply of surgical masks and respirators for medical professionals and to allow you to potentially reduce the chance of transmitting germs to others.
- This website and designs are copyright of alma artte. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
Our partners in the pattern ideation and creation include designers from all around the world including renowned fashion designers from Italy, Dubai & India
While medical-grade respirators should be kept exclusively for health workers, we at Oxyvent attempt to bring out the best cloth-based face filters to the masses and make it into a fashion statement for the fashionistas in our society.
We also cater to the safety concerns of our clients in the corporate sector while making the face filters an attempt at brand awareness and promotion through our customized brand printing solutions.
Safety in the community remains our prime focus as we attempt to contribute towards filling up the shortage of face filters arising due to the pandemic situation.
Ships from Apex, North Carolina